..this is my spot. No judging, no insecurity, no holding back.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Ms. Graves


First, I want to say I love you.

I know we broke up and all but this isn't going to last for long I hope. You don't want it to and I don't either. Though, this break is really need I think. We have had a lot of talk on how we were going to fix things but things never got fixed. In my opinion, we really can't blame anyone in particular. It's two of us and we both have to put in work.

Now, it did kind of mad when you thought that I didn't care. I mean how could you think that? You think I would just talk to someone for an entire year and not care? I mean like, if I didn't care Jazz, you would know. I would tell you that I don't care about you or us in general.

Everything is just so weird how we still talk and everything but we do not go together. Like we are continuing the same thing and all but we just don't have titles. If it makes you feel any better, in a way I'm taken. I don't know about you but that is just how I feel.

Guh, I love you to death. I really wanna be with you but right now, but at this point of time just isn't one of our cute as hell moments. Everything is going to get better. #PROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment