
Facebook has ruined people lives, gave people lives and everything else you can think of. I mean, my life is good and all but I don't mean to be conceited but just cause I'm cute a lot of people dicksuck me. Like they just go and like all of my pictures and statuses. I mean it's not anything wrong with it but if you doing it just do get my attention #STOP.
Then, Facebook gave people the opportunity to act like they live a life that they don't. I mean if I know you aint you quiet as shit but then you get home and fool for the internet you are pathetic. But I mean like me for an example, I'm a fun kid and all but if you went to my page you would see that if you looked in my pics.
Also, Facebook..man that shit cause too much drama for me. Thats why I don't go on it daily. I might get on like every two days though. I try not to comment on anything cause people are too sensitive these days. It aint that I'm holding my tongue or anything it's me being smarter and avoiding confrontation.
With all of this said..I still haven't found a way to say exactly what I wanted to say. I said a few things that bothers me. #MyBad =/
But anyways I just want to say that..LOL. #ImLame I don't care though.
No comments:
Post a Comment