..this is my spot. No judging, no insecurity, no holding back.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Dyl


See Dylan, thats my muhfuckin nigga. Lol. He is my mans though. Even though he taller and all he my lil bro. Like I even feel like a big bro over him. We talk about everything and give each other advice and shit.

But the bold part is that I never fuck with him when I be with DCM. It don't be my fought though. I think he understands why though. Like one of the reasons is that I don't want to put him in any beef that we may have with anyone. & another reason is I don't have a car or anything to provide transportation.

Thats what big bros do though. They go out and do a lot of shit then come and tell their lil bro. Ily man for real. I got your back through any and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment