---Freaky J
..this is my spot. No judging, no insecurity, no holding back.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
My Heart
Okay, so I said I'd text you before I went to sleep and that's exactly what I'm doing. So, yeah. I MISS YOU, a whole frickin' lot. Like more than you miss me Lol. And, I love you soooo much... Like, I could spend my wholee life telling you that, & you'd still never get the full affect of how much I mean it. You are definitely the best thing that's happened to me in a longgg ass time. Besides being the best boyfriend anybody could ever ask for.. You're my bestfriend. I feel like I can tell you anything, & I don't really feel that way with anybody.. And plus I can act weird around you.. Because, you love me.. And I know it. But yeh, Basically.. I've neverr ever felt this way about anybody, but you.. I promise. As gay as it sounds, you make everything in my life better. You're one of the most important people in my life & I don't think that's ever changing. I love you, TaeStrokes & I'm pretty much in love with you... n shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment