
It's kind of funny that LeBron got put out of the playoffs. I mean everybody was hanging from his nuts all season of how he's the next Jordan and shit. Lmfao. Wrong as hell. Don't get me wrong he is cold as hell, but he's no Jordan and he shouldn't even be compared to Jordan. Personally I think Kobe is better and LBJ can't fuck with him. Though, regarding that little contract/free agent thing, he's not going anywhere. He's going to ask Cleveland for everything he wants and if he doesn't get it then he's leaving. But if he was to leave he's is going to New Jersey. I mean they already have a nice PG and a nice C. They might even get the first pick and pick up John Wall. If this all happens he could finally play his position. LBJ is still my mans but he isn't Jordan.
No comments:
Post a Comment