
My fucking cousin. Dog, like, I love this man so much. I used to look up to him for everything in every way. I used to want to dress like him, talk like him, hoop like him; the whole nine yards. I remember my first time cussing. I was with him. He told me to relax and have fun. He took me to a Usher concert with all of his friends. He had some white friends that were girls and they all let me play with their titties. #FTW, I was only in the second grade.
Then I got older and he got older. He went on to college in Atlanta and we kind of grew apart. :( Now, somethings wrong. He doesn't act the same. Something isn't right. I love Ty and whatever is wrong I hope he gets better ASAP. He had so much potential in life; he was a success story that would forever go on in the family but, life happened.
Pretty much, he made me the person I am today. I funny, wild, lil dude that love to have fun. He made me materialistic; I saw the things he had then I started to want them. He made me want to talk to a lot of girls; I saw how they all loved him and how he never ever got caught up. He was the man.
I love you Ty, you are going to forever be that big cousin I look up to. Stay up fam.

No comments:
Post a Comment