
Okay, first I would like to start off saying I love you. Second you irritate me a lot. Third you are a great mother.
Sometimes you irritate me because: you act lazy and make me do stuff I don't want to do or not used to doing. You irritate me by talking too much when it isn't necessary. You irritate me in a thousand and one more ways but for some reason I can't seem to name them all right now. #LuckyYou
At times I think you are over protective of me but now as more things are occurring I see that you are just looking out for my safety and well being. You know, parent stuff. Lol. In a way I see that I'm lucky to have a parent like you. One that cares, gives me freedom, trust me and the whole nine.
I love you Mom! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment