It's so crazy that you have been gone for 2+ years. I mean I remember everything like it happened yesterday.
I try to not bring you up, at all. It's like every time I talk or even think about you I start to cry no matter what I'm doing or where I am. Like, last week I was trying to calm my friend down because he was upset/sad because he was thinking about his grandparents that died and I started to cry. I couldn't help it. Even now typing this I'm starting to tear up.
I miss you and as bad as I want you to be here with me I know you can't. In a way I'm glad you did leave. Like, seeing you in all of that pain, I couldn't take it. I know that you're in a better place. I just know for a fact. I love and miss you. I will see you soon. I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD IN WHATEVER I DO!
Your Grandson,
Tae
No comments:
Post a Comment