..this is my spot. No judging, no insecurity, no holding back.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

...No Such Thing As An End With Us.


She's like, my sunshine, on, on a rainy day. I love that girl fareal. I fucking love Jazz. Like my feelings for her are everywhere. I can't just be specific when it comes to her. I want me and her to last forever.

So far, it's looking like it's going to be that way. I can't even see us breaking up. I mean I know we young and all but still. Sorry we not a fuck up couple, wait, I lied I'm not sorry.

Jazz, she's like more than my girlfriend. She is someone I can go to and talk. Like, she will see something is wrong with me and she'll ask what's wrong with you and I can vent to her. She's fucking perfect. I can not live with out her. Like, seriously she's the fucking best.

She's my pillow, someone I can lean and lay on. She's my base, someone that can keep me standing, upright. She's my super glue, someone that can keep me together when I start to fall apart.

The time we spend together is just indescribable. I mean each and every minute we're together is just wonderful; even when we're so called mad at each other and we don't talk for about 45 seconds.

Jazz, I just want to treat you like the way you need to be treated, the way you should be treated, the way you want to be treated. I just want to be perfect for you. I just want you to be able to say you have the best, and I want you to mean it. I want a lot for US.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU JAZZMYN ALEXUS GRAVES. You are my all and I'm sad to say but without you I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment