..this is my spot. No judging, no insecurity, no holding back.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

#AreYouSerious?

Oh My Gawd, niggas are going to prom looking ridiculous. I mean, like sick as hell.
- Not matching their prom date
- Taking bum ass cars
- Fat girls, smh, all I'm saying is you cannot dress like you are a little girl.
- Hoes with tattoos EVERYWHERE
- Girls wearing the SAME dress
- Dudes with fake Cartiers
- People hair cuts looking HOMEMADE
- Make Up looking terrible

All I'm saying is I'm hopping out of something FOREIGN wearing a lil something, something thats FOREIGN & you already know my girl is too.

For prom I'm going to be doing some MIRACULOUS SHIT. I'm be different as hell, like with the colors and car[s] and shit. I don't know now but Ima do it, and everybody gone hear about it. Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment