So, like this year has gone by so fast. Like, I remember the first day of school and shit for this school year. Now it has all gone by. This year was better than freshman year grades wise. I only got put on punishment once for grades. But on the other hand, behavior wise, I got in trouble a few times with the law; but thats all cleared up now. I mean, I guess since I was doing what I was supposed to do it goes by quicker for some reason.
This school year I learned a lot about myself. I learned that I don't always have to be a class clown or an asshole. I can chill and let someone else do all of that. You know? I matured a lot, believe it or not. I just be chillin. Lol. I learned to be the bigger person and that sometimes I just have to but my pride to the side and all.
This school year I got in touch with my trust issues. I still don't trust people but now I can atleast mess with a FEW more people. I got cooler with Ash, Dyl and Court. I was always cool with them but now we all have like a connection. I can always go to them for whatever. Its good knowing that you have people to call on. On the negative side me and Tish didn't end on such a good note. I would elaborate, but I feel no need to. This school year was cool and I want the rest of them to be as fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment